January 22, 2015

Sunday 7-8:30 Adventures with Wise Speech

Dear Ones,

Wise speech is a challenge. I remember being shocked when a friend announced it was her principal practice. I couldn't imagine remembering the rules and applying them every time I communicated. Over the years I've tried to be as mindful as possible when I speak, and I've been amazed at the rewards and continuing challenges involved. It's been an adventure.

I invite you and your friends to come this Sunday and share your adventures with wise speech. I'll offer some insights and a few helpful techniques I've found, as well as guidance from teachers through the centuries, and stories from fellow practitioners. Together we can make the cultivation of wise speech less daunting.

Best wishes,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment