November 26, 2014

Forgot the chanting link plus invitation for Thanksgiving

Dear Ones,

Here is the chanting link for Sunday or check the Resources page on our website link below. Direct link is: http://saranaloka.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/chanting-book-33.pdf

Last call for if there are any one of you that might be alone for Thanksgiving and would rather not be alone, please come to our home at any point that day. All are welcome. Contact me by using the AlamedaSangha form here to let me know if you will be coming. We will already be cooking a large turkey with many side dishes and Filipino food. Come to whatever feels most comfortable:

Morning - 10:30-12:00 walk and meditation by the boats, weather permitting
Eating - 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm 
 
I will be giving a heartfelt blessing ritual to all present for giving so much support, love, food and company when I was very sick with cancer last year. I still have stage 4 cancer but for the duration of the holidays at least do not appear to have to have another chemo treatment and I am so blessed and grateful. I attribute this period of reprieve and healing to all of you who have helped me personally and distantly with your good wishes, prayers and metta.

Walking: 315 - 345 walking around the neighborhood by the boats
Dessert: 400 pm

I am looking forward to a very peaceful and heartwarming event,
Pauletta

No comments:

Post a Comment