August 8, 2014

American Sign Language Class taught by Judith Fruge this Sunday, August 11 from 6-645 pm and next Sunday the 18th at the same time at Alameda Sangha

Dear Ones,

I hope to see you all there at the church for the American Sign Language class with Judith Fruge at 6 pm. Tell your friends who may be interested in this free class.

Please forgive my forgetfulness in sending this announcement this week with the regular sangha email. I have new health challenges (with new tests that I am having to schedule and take) which I am working with and will talk about a little when we have announcements after the break and before the dharma talk.

IF you are curious, please visit my site on Caringbridge.org here. You will need to be a Charingbridge member. (It's free.) There are instructions on our website here.

See you all soon.

with metta and gratitude for your understanding, Pauletta

No comments:

Post a Comment