April 5, 2012

Has anyone seen the whereabouts of the folder with chicken teriyaki dinner tickets left last Sunday for Rebecca on the offering plates at church?

Hello Everyone,

May this find you all well.

Jason from the Buena Vista United Methodist Church emailed me and asked about the whereabouts of the folder with the chicken teriyaki dinner tickets I have been trying to sell since I taught on the Sundays, March 18 and 25. Apparently after April 1st, when Rebecca taught, he was unable to locate the folder/envelope by the offering plates where he left them for her to sell. Has anyone seen it or know where it may have been placed? They are still trying to locate it.

The last time I saw it and Jason received it was the last time I taught on March 25th when Sue put it by the offering plates.

Thanks so much for any of your help in this regard. May you all have a peaceful weekend, Pauletta

No comments:

Post a Comment