January 12, 2012

Living with Ease this Sun; Also: 6 Week Intro Course begins Jan 15

Dear Friends,

Following last week's discussion about how we lose serenity, this Sunday, 7-8:30pm, we'll explore the meaning and possibility of living with ease.  Imagine what it would be like if everything you did felt easy.  What would be required for that to happen?  Come this Sunday, bring a friend, and help us figure it out.

I also want to let you know that I will be supporting a 6-week Introduction to Meditation course via internet beginning January 15.  You are welcome to join my other students in following this course, which is offered on a dana basis.  Each week there will be a dharma talk presenting a basic aspect of Insight Meditation, and you may elect to discuss the material and your practice with me by email or by 20-minute phone or Skype sessions.  While I'm always available for single practice support sessions, I've taught this course for about 5 years now, and I've found that it provides both an excellent foundation and a great refresher in the fundamentals of this practice.  If you are interested, please reply to this email.

Best wishes,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment