January 12, 2012

New Yoga Class being offered to the sangha the last Sundays of every Month

Happy New Year! Yoga class starts on the last Sunday of this month at 6pm preceding the meditation at 7pm. Please bring a yoga sticky mat, barefeet, and clothes you can move in. Please eat lightly or ideally not at all an hour before class. We will be practicing for 45 minutes until 6:45pm. This class is given freely and is appropriate for all levels. My intention is to assist and support your meditation.

I will teach the last Sunday of every month so mark your calendars.
For those curious about my teaching background my bio follows:
http://dinahondrogen.com/bio.htm

Also, don't forget to sign up for the Satipatthana Sutta workshop starting on January 28th. Tell your friends!



with metta, Pauletta

ps those of you who sent me metta when I got a second virus this week - a yucky gastritis, IT WORKED! Thanks so much, I'm feeling better now, Pauletta

No comments:

Post a Comment