May 19, 2011

7th Paramis: Sacca or Truthfulness this Sunday, May 22 from 7-9 at Buena Vista United Methodist Church

Hello Everyone,
May this find you all well. I am glad to be coming upon the end of what has been a hectic week for me with prom frenzy and ongoing college search drama in the family. I am hoping to reach some grounding and balance with the group this Sunday after all the hoopla!
So we are back to the Paramis and our joint exploration of cultivating these perfections together. Last Sunday in my talk on Are These Teachings for us? I mentioned that for me the Buddhist teachings brought instant gratification whenever I would try out the recommended tools and techniques in my daily life and interactions with others. So in cultivating Sacca, I can assure  you that you will experience instant results right away and see its benefits quickly.
Come and discover the simple 4 tools and techniques to use in cultivating Sacca with me this Sunday evening. Hope to see you all there!
Enjoy the better weather, with metta,
Pauletta

No comments:

Post a Comment