November 24, 2010

This Sunday: Settling Into a Practice

Hi everyone,

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.  This Sunday we'll be meeting as usual even though it is a holiday weekend.  I hope many of you will be able to make it.  This week I want to explore the topic of settling into the practice of meditation, or whatever you consider to be your 'practice'.  I am choosing to talk about this because of the time of year and the possibility of having our practice overtaken by the holiday spirit; so to speak.  There is something to be said about having a spiritual practice that consists of values that are more stable than the ebb and flow of the cultural seasons.  But, it's not easy.
I wish everyone a good holiday and weekend, and I really hope to see you Sunday evening.

With Gratitude,
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment