October 21, 2010

This Sunday: Opening our Awareness

Hi friends,

It's been a while since I've led the group, so I'm really looking forward to seeing you all.  This week, I'll be exploring the idea of 'awareness' and how it is that we use it; mainly I mean in how we direct it, shape it, confine it, but also open it.  All of these can have different functions and can be appropriate at a given time of practice, so this week I'll try to explore the idea of opening our awareness in meditation practice.  And, as can be imagined, this practice can have profound impacts on our 'everyday' awareness.

Well, I hope many of you will be there this Sunday evening.  And, by the way, I'm leading a half day-long on Sunday morning from 9:30-1:30 at the East Bay Healing Collective near the Berkeley/Oakland border.  If anyone is interested in the info for that, respond to this email and I'll get back to you before Sunday.

Many blessings as your week winds down.
Anthony


No comments:

Post a Comment